Lutmastraat 209A offers accommodation to, and is part of Lepeltje Lepeltje Knuffelsessies & Massage. My practice in which I work with a broad training and experience background on my mission:
Reducing the unnecessary lack of necessary life needs: touch, relaxation and sincere attention. Why would anyone have a shortage of this? Well-being is a human right and it should be accessible to everyone.
With this intention I have decided to let go of my rates for the time being. That is why from 2021 I for now will live on donations.
Of course I still need money to support myself so I can continue my work.
Do you think it’s important what I do? And do you want me to be able to continue what I’m doing?
You could also …
Become an ambassador
You are not obliged to do anything and you can complete it in your own way. For example, think of:
- dissemination of information about Lutmastraat 209A and upcoming activities, eg. via social media or a newsletter, for more participants and brand awareness;
- sharing my Facebook messages;
- sharing the Social Crowdfunding Project – AllesGeven my clients set up for me;
- reading, viewing and sharing articles/interviews/videos about my practice and about me (you can also embed them on your website);
- participating in and organizing activities (at Lutmastraat 209A);
- finding access to new target groups (for individual guidance, workshops and lectures);
- finding access to radio, TV and magazines to tell my story;
- distributing flyers in your area or having them distributed;
- helping to find people who want to give recurring gifts;
- writing reviews about individual sessions or group workshops (on your own website/social media or on my facebook, LinkedIn, or e-mail me);
- lending me your car so I don’t have to rent Greenwheels to home-visit a client outside of Amsterdam;
- making a musical contribution during one of our concerts;
- placing a clickable link to www.lutmastraat209A.nl and/or www.lepeltjelepeltje.com on your website;
- simply starting each day with a friendly smile and greeting people you meet on the street, thus strengthening contact with others and yourself.
It could also very well be that your talents lie elshere. Let your creativity flow! After all, it only makes sense to do things that you enjoy and that give you energy.
You can of course also make a donation in kind. Below I give a number of ideas. I am also open to bequests.
- food and drink (organic and Vegan)
- places in the Netherlands and abroad – from garden shed to guest room – to go on holiday
- carpenter who wants to build a roof for my garden, together with me
- beautiful large houseplant that likes a shade room, for practice.
We embrace every gesture, thank you!
Carollyne Tjong Ayong