Lutmastraat 209A has two areas: the large studio and the smaller Garden Room. There is also fine large courtyard which can be seen through the large windows in the Studio and the patio doors in the Garden Room provide access.
Behind the entrance door you enter the hall which provides access to the building areas and the toilet. In the hall is also a kitchenette with facilities for tea and coffee.
This elongated area of 37,55 m2 – with mirror wall – is suitable for workshops, discussion groups, photo shoots, group lessons, private parties and the like. The large windows on either side of the Studio, provide lots of light and view the garden and the full length of Lutmastraat.
Number of persons
• Currently, there are three tables present that seat 20 people in total.
• In an arrangement with just chairs more people can be seated.
• With a Yoga setup we can facilitate 9 to12 participants.
• With a Thai Yoga Massage setup we can facilitate 12 to 16 participants on the Foutons.
• (The delightful Courtyard can facilitate more participants in all settings.)
The Garden Room
This pleasant rectangular area of 12.87 m2 has patio doors to the garden. The space can be arranged for coaching sessions or treatments. It can accommodate a table with seating for 4-8 people and there is room for a massage table or massage mat.
The delightful 42 m2 Courtyard is particularly suitable for a meeting or outdoor training, especially in summer. Consider, for example, yoga, meditation or a private occasion. To maintain a good relationship with the neighbors, take the noise production into account.
Use of the Courtyard for an activity is only possible in combination with loan from the Garden Room.